Some Do's and don't for hair
1. Use of hair drier is harmful to all types of hair. As far as possible dry your hair witha thin towel and let it dry naturally. Leave it open to dry.
2. Hair sprays are no good for the hair. As far as possible do not use them . It'll increase the dryness which your hair is facing already.
3. Avoid back combing the hair. It'll malke the hair brittle and make it prone to splitends and breakage.
4. Do not comb your hair when it is wet. Remove tangles with your fingers. once it is dry you can use a wide toothed comb for thids purpose.
5. Use luke warm water for washing the hair in winter. donot use hot water in anycaes. It'll spoil your hair.
6. When you shampoo, use lots of water to rinse off . Do not leave any residual shampoo for the lack of time. Your hair should be squeaky clean after you rinse the shampoo off.
7. Herbal Shampoo is always better than a chemical one. Select one which is less harmful and from a reputed herbal company.
8. Whenever you go out in the sun, cover your hair atleast with a scarf or an umbrella.
9. Do not change your shampoo frequently. Buy the one which suits your hair and use that always.
10. Make Shikakai shampoo for your personal use. The recipe is given in the first post of this blog.
11. Henna is a good conditioner for all types of hair.
12. Balanced diet and proper maintenance ensures healthy, beautiful hair. Take foods rich in Vitamins A, B and C and proteins, iron and calcium.
Green leafy vegetables, fruits and nuts should be the main ingredients for your meal.