Sunday, March 8, 2009

Take a Break....

Take a break and Relax the mind..

If you think you can see success by working hard through the day without taking rest, you are in for a shock. You will not taste success that way, you are sure to get tired out when the right time comes for you.
Like wise if you keep studying for hours without any gap or free time , you will fail at the time of the examination. I have seen many kids get sick like that. Many kids faint at the examination hall for the lack of rest and food, most of all by tension and stress.
You have to have rest while studying continuously. Go for a walk, or for a stroll in the park, chat with friends, listen to some music. Do something what is relaxing for you. Taking short breaks while studying rejuvenates you, helps you refocus and concentrate on what you were doing.
I have seen that myself. Being a housewife I am home all the time. But if I try to sit in front of the PC for a long time continuously I cannot maintain my tempo. I get fatigued and tired out. I have to take small breaks. So what I do is to divide my household work and intersperse it with my serious work in the PC. I am able to stay concentrated and do my work in a better, relaxed way.
When I saw this article in the paper I just felt like sharing with you here. Do not take long gaps, it will not help you but short five or ten minutes will make a lot of difference to your daily life and also success .

No comments:

Post a Comment