Ready .. now we will get into french manicure. If you have been to a beauty parlour to do this then you would know almost all the steps by heart.
1. First clean the nails and remove the oil and chipped nail polish with a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover.
2. Shape the nails into oval or round shaped ones as per the shape of your fingers and nails.
3. Take warm water in a bowl wide enough for you to dip both your hands in it. Add a teaspoonful shampoo and a tablespoonful glycerine into the water and immerse your hands inside the bowl of water.
4. Scrub your hands with a soft brush after five minutes to remove the dead cells. Remove, and dry your hands and apply almond oil to them and massage well.
5. Dip a towel in hot water, squeeze and then cover your hands up with the towel for five minutes.
6. Apply a face pack for your hands and leave them to dry. Wash your hands and adjust the cuticles with the Orange stick.
7. Apply a base nail polish and then a colour as a second coat.
If you follow all these steps, you can have a free manicure at home. Your hands will look beautiful, you just need to spend only about 15-20 minutes for this.
6. apply a face pack to your hands